Evaluate Your Salesforce
The Sales Effectiveness and Improvement Analysis (SEIA)is the single most important collection of information about your company’s sales organization. The SEIA looks at the people, systems and strategies in your sales organization. It sheds light on potential problems such as:
- Your hiring criteria
- The quality of your pipeline
- The effectiveness of your sales management efforts
- Whether your management team is on the same page
- Whether your salespeople are capable of executing your strategies
- How comfortable your salespeople are with your model for going to market
- Business being lost as a result of weaknesses among your salespeople
- Salespeople who should be performing better and what you must do in order to help them reach their potential.
- Who is trainable and how much training will they need
And if you are attempting to transition your company from good to great, you’ll learn which of your existing people should be on the bus, which seats they should be in and who should be off the bus.